Reminders to parents
Please be sure your child:
· Enrolls in a tutorial program if they are failing or having difficulty in a class
· Develops good study habits
· Studies at least two hours day
· Studies in a quiet place
· Seeks assistance from his/her counselor and/or teacher(s)
· Attends classes regularly and on time
Student Course/Record Evaluation is ongoing. Students are required to see counselors and make an appointment.
Please free to contact the counselors at (340)775-6380 to discuss other methods in which we can help your child succeed.
9th Grade – Monique Matthias (ext:4804)
10th Grade – Rhona Pinney-Simon (ext:4815)
11th Grade – Annette Bertrand (ext:4814)
12th Grade – Scherilette Smith (ext:4805)